Followers

Stove Top Cranberry Stuffing Mix Review


Hey everyone! Welcome back to another product review. In this blog post we are going to be talking about Stove Top’s Cranberry Stuffing Mix. I was lucky enough to have had this sent to me for free in exchange for my honest review by the amazing people over at Influenster & Stove Top.


 Here’s what the product looks like:








Product Review:

I was pretty surprised with how fast this finished when I made it. The cranberries definitely made a difference in the flavor, in a really good way. You're so used to the same seasoning from stuffing that as soon as the cranberries hit your tastebuds you're like omg this is delicious. It adds a little sweetness to the traditional stuffing we are all used to and made it even more delicious you are going to ask for seconds or possibly even thirds.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.